What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi. I am kind new to airbnb and i have tried to open night many time but it does not let me open any night. I have tried to open different timeline but it keep saying that it block. I alsi tried to changed the setting with no any restriction. Please help  Latest reply by Patricia2526
    • IMG_7943.png
    After 9 years of hosting (mostly super host) in my shared apartment, I’m at wit’s end with Airbnb’s ‘customer service’. A guest was meant to check in at 10pm on Tuesday (booking made a day prior on Monday). I waited till 11.15pm before messaging to see if... Latest reply by Helen744
    I generally get very good reviews but frequently the location gets a 4 star. I've worked out that this is because my house is on a steep hill that you have to walk up from the carport. This is mentioned in my listing but it seems guests dont read the list... Latest reply by Penny59
    I have two bnbs on the same property. One was down for several months for maintenance. It just reopened and has 4.7 score. The other bnb has a 4.87 score. Are the two bnbs calculated for superhost together or does each get it's own superhost score? Latest reply by Paul10131