What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    ** They just scammed us for $5,000 dollars claiming we did not read their cancellation policy. Any thoughts??? We are devastated!! We missed so many red flags. **[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please ... Latest reply by Gwen386
    Does anyone ever see the price on booking is different from price I set on Calendar. I am working on the pricing and found out the price on reserve page as guest is different from prices I chose on Calendar as a host. it is always $100 more. For example... Latest reply by Heather1758
    Hi, I've just checked and starting end of October my whole calendar is blocked. When I try to unblock I can see the following message: To open this night, the minimum trip length must be 1 night. I do not want to allow 1 night long trips (my minimum used ... Latest reply by Katalin58
    Hi, I am located in Liverpool and this year 2023 we hosted the Eurovision song contest, as hosts we had a lot of issues with people booking and cancelling and prices rocketing and then dropping and ending up with increased competition and a lots of listin... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Why doesn't Airbnb require guest(s) to provide a profile picture similar to what is required of all hosts? I'm referring to booked reservation(s.). Meaning, a "close up" picture and not (ie) some "far away" picture of someone propped up against some m... Latest reply by Shirley26
    Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money. I am a new hosts but I had been able to... Latest reply by Judy980
    Does anyone know how to hide nightly pricing from their calendar view? I used to just click on view notes. That isn't there anymore. I need to have a clean view of my monthly bookings without prices for sharing with workers, etc when coordinating my booke... Latest reply by Debra300