What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Potrebno e da fiksirame najniska cena pod koja nema da rentame na den, taka napravija vo BG i sega cenite se nad 50€. / It is necessary to fix a low price under which there is no rent on the day, so I made it in BG and now the price is over 50€. [Transl... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hello, I am a Superhost with a perfect overall 5 star rating. This year, I was selected by Airbnb as the number one “most hospitable host” in the state of New Mexico based on my ratings. I regularly search my own listing as a guest to see the other availa... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hello, i have a problem with my adress/location. I have set my adress in Ceske Budejovice, Czechia, but last week few people made reservation from Prague and they were confused that our apartment is 120 km (or smth like that) from them. Not sure what is w... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hi, since the upgrade I have not been able to change my pricing per night without having to go in and out every single time. The page does not allow you to select certain dates for one price, and then another, it fixes the highlighted dates and then seems... Latest reply by John7474