What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    I have a guest who booked for 2 months. She's expressed that she is very happy with the accommodations and has had no issues. Aside from the shower curtain rod being too high and water getting onto the floor, which I fixed. She has 2 bookings with us, ... Latest reply by Lorina14
    Hi support teamsetting on my calendar must be sync with an external calendrar message is : Impossible de mettre à jour ce calendrier. Actualisez la page pour réessayer.downloading the ics file there is a booking on 10 feb to 17 feb 2024 but the date are ... Latest reply by Damien159
    My listing got put on hold until I got my proper licensing set up in my city. That step has been taken care of. Philadelphia told me to report back to Airbnb with the license number. However, Airbnb is saying they have to hear from the city, not from me. ... Latest reply by Christine4098