What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I have had 5 star reviews and have enjoyed the few guests I have hosted during the short time I have opened up my villa in Crete, Greece to air bnb. I have read the reviews, re how to increase bookings. I have done most of these recommendations. Not sure ... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi, this is not directly related to AirBnB, but I'm getting nowhere with Vbro. My calendar on the public Stayz site is showing as greyed out for all dates. You can put in individual dates in the search, but then can't alter them; they remain grey, in spit... Latest reply by Paula
    I’m a super host in the south Texas area.between San Antonio and Fredericksburg TX.I’ve been bust every weekend for the past 7 years. Now nothing.Is it the heat? No rain?Anyone else experiencing this slow down? Latest reply by Bettye6