What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    With the recent app update, they made it so a host can’t block their own dates in advance if the dates aren’t available. Which of course will cause issues for when it automatically becomes available. For example, we have it set so people can’t book more t... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Regarding the Airbnb update: has anyone noticed the issue with nightly requirements?!?! example of the issue: If you had set say a four night minimum on a block of dates, on the old software, and then did the update, and someone booked a stay leaving thre... Latest reply by Alejandra1102
    Hi all. We run a single cottage in New Zealand as a BNB and it goes very well. In fact we are Super Hosts. We have a three month ahead availability window (by preference) and for practical reasons and bookings are by request that we vette and approve. We ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I hope this message finds you well. I am trying to get all listings(https://developer.airbnb.com/v2022.12.31/reference/getalllistings) using this user_id(**) but we are not getting any response. I can see there are five listings under the user_id (**) and... Latest reply by Paula