What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hi, I am new host in Abbotsford listed my basement suite. I am looking for advise on using a property management company or doing myself. My issue is filing a good cleaner and deciding on the right price for the place. Latest reply by Breanna
    Hello, i have noticed new feature, category for the listing. my listing is located in one of winter resorts. categories i see are ski in ski out, skiing and national park. problem is i cannot choose one, and also no category is assigned to my listing. how... Latest reply by Breanna
    Hello when I search on Airbnb.co.uk, I cannot find my listing but it appears only on es-l.Airbnb.com How do I correct this?Please advise. thanks Sam Latest reply by Breanna
    Hi community,i recently listed a room in my house and it started booking solidly straight away. i have just put the price up (by only $20!) and I can no longer see any of the remaining available dates.i have checked filters, so when I filter for 1 room, i... Latest reply by Joelle43
    Hello, I am just curious... I am a super host and usually get 5 star ratings. I just saw in my email that one guest left a 4 star review.I was curious as to why, so I clicked on read the full review. When I did I was confused because she gave me 5 stars i... Latest reply by Joelle43