What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Did not submit a photo and was suspended without being told. I have submitted my photo and account still suspended. So customer service takes info but can’t do anything for you. Issue is ‘escalated they say but it has been over 24 hours. So disappoint... Latest reply by Sangeeta8
    Hello fellow hosts ! I have tried many times to add on that we have installed a CCTC camera on our listing under Guest security.After pushing the SAVE button a message in small red print appears on my screen:We are missing some information from you.Thus m... Latest reply by Joan2709
    A friend received a notice from the city she lives in stating she is in violation of local laws for short term rentals. She is getting fined $1000. Per day . She went to the Airbnb site and found a listing that is in her general area. Thought the house is... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi this is my first time hosting on Airbnb and I am worried about the safety of my apartment or belongings, is it safe? What if the host loses the keys? Is there any cover for theaf? Thanks Latest reply by Bettye6