What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am a new host and I do not know where to begin just yet. It's been a year since we manage to boost our post in Airbnb but we only got 1 booking. Is there a way on how to see my post in the listings? Thank you. Latest reply by Paula
    Hello! I have a question regarding the Extra Guest Fee option and was wondering if I could get some guidance. I'm a new host and have a home listed in Downtown Whitby, ON. My home has 3 bedrooms, 4 beds (1 is a twin/double bunk bed), 1 bathroom, and can s... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello fellow, host. I am wondering if anybody has any good ideas regarding linen. I have a three bedroom, and I can’t seem to keep up with the linen in the sense of washing. After each check out I just seem to get very overwhelmed by the different weight... Latest reply by Dawn241