What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Looking for ANY kind of guidance!We had a guest that had a party at our house (neighbors complained, it was terrible)...I tried to work it out with the guest and called Airbnb to help.I wanted Airbnb to give them a warning. I was hopeful they would take i... Latest reply by CiCi31
    Airbnb has unilaterally decided that my apartments should fall in the 'skiing' category. This is wrong and I am worried that someone will book expecting to go skiing, and will then be understandably angry that Airbnb has wasted their time and money. Airb... Latest reply by Alastair67
    Hi, This morning at 07:17 GMT i received an e-mail stating that my listing was being suspended for 30 days following a violation. The violation was the discovery of the word 'parties' in the 8th paragraph of the description, which has not changed for... Latest reply by Regina874