What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Last week I received a brief announcement form airbnb that said all service fees, guests 12% and host 3% total 15% will be deducted from host total amount. W H A T. There was no information regarding when this will apply, if we have any say in this meth... Latest reply by Abdelmalek3
    Hi Everyone,I am having an issue with the pricing. When I look at my listing as a guest, the pricing is significantly higher than what I have it set at. When I choose a date and number of guests and click reserve, it shows it lower BUT still higher than t... Latest reply by Fred13
    Can you please confirm me that, as is writter in airbandb, if an host provides a special offer and the guest doesn't accept in the 24 hours everybody ios free? In my case the offer expired yesterday and today I dates locked in my calendar, my guest ask pl... Latest reply by Joelle43
    My bookings have declined by over 70% in the past nine months. Is it just the economy, or has AirBNB done something to reduce views of our lovely home with pool in the Southern California desert. Wondering whether others have also experienced a decline in... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hi all Would be good if someone could critique my listing - not getting any bookings - maybe down to price - just re-started after changing cleaners - was thinking of reducing the 4-6 night price by telling guests that bedding / towels not included, but c... Latest reply by Charmaine0
    • IMG_4764 1000_edited-1.jpg
    Hello all,I have received an email (below) about the above and am wondering if it is just another scam?!?!?It is asking for the banking details for payments to be confirmed or for a new bank account if it is to be be updated... "Action required: Update ho... Latest reply by Tammy46