What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hello @Bhumika My payout has been paused since January 29th. I've submitted my updated business permit, and other required KYC information but Airbnb hasn't given me an update regarding my account. I've called Airbnb Support several times and everyone's ... Latest reply by Fidela0
    After nearly 10 years as a superhost with over 100 5 star reviews and exemplary stats (100% 5 star, 0% cancellation rate, 100% response rate), I am about to lose my superhost status. Why? Because I gave shelter to someone during the covid pandemic and the... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi Everyone. I have two properties I am renting out in the USA and two in Belgium, I am wondering if there is a way to set my account in Airbnb correctly so I get taxed for the Belgian properties in Belgium and for the USA ones in USA? Or do I have to cre... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, Originally I had 3 properties under my profile, 2 are performing great and the third is decreasing the overall score and making it difficult for me to get my Superhost. If I decide to give up on the third property and delete it from the account, wi... Latest reply by Jenny
    Has anyone face the situation mentioned like my title and all your listings are suspended for nearly 1 month??? The notification from my suspended listings mentioned that I only need to wait for 5 days. But now nothing changes and it's already close to ... Latest reply by At9