What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hosting since 2013 and suffering the crash in my business to zero search data and occupancy crashed from a high of 97% since 2022.Every single day I check my listings. I search for my guesthouses. Record the crazy data and ask when will this nightmare e... Latest reply by Susan990
    It shouldnt be part of it because people can see where they're booking. If it isnt suitable they won't. My 5 star rating went to a 4 all because 1 person rated location a 4. Not fair! Latest reply by Huma0
    I've been a host of a small cottage in my backyard in LA for 7 years. I've always charged a moderate cleaning fee, $35 to $50. I'm thinking of getting rid of it. I figure I'll raise my nightly rate to make up for it but wondering if other hosts out ther... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Instant booking is encouraged by Airbnb, we have used it for years but with the proviso that guests have positive reviews and agree to share the reason for their trip. These steps have helped us ward off problems. Now people can instant book if they have ... Latest reply by Gwen386