What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Hi guys, can you help me improve my new listing? I was trying to cater to traveling nurses or other traveling professionals for medium term rentals. Although maybe that's my problem? I had it set to a 30 min but was getting almost no looks, so I changed i... Latest reply by Aaron997
    Hello everyone! I know how much time and effort you all put into your listings, carefully choosing and maintaining the furniture and decor that you hope will delight your guests. It must be so exciting to create a space to be enjoyed by other peopl... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    • Jenny_0-1656324990847.jpeg
    Hey!We have recently started renting our ''Birdbox''. This involves lots of individual bookings.Out of 12 people we have had 2 that are asking for a price that is just impossible. My question is:If i cancel on this booking request, will it affect my stati... Latest reply by Marius231