What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I noticed in my account an option about "data sharing" I can not remember having seen it before.Was it recently introduced or did i (always) missed it ? Latest reply by Lorna170
    • Emiel1_0-1665938377617.png
    It’s frustrating for the host and guests when someone asks to be put on a wait list and there really is no easy way to do that. They can keep checking in but it would be nice to have someway where it’s simple where you can notify them right when theres a... Latest reply by Huma0
    Whether you'll be renting a room, flat or entire house; the task as a beginner can be little confusing. With so many things to think about; wording & listing, options & bookings, last min. adjustments & photos; on top of it all a real concern is PRESENTAT... Latest reply by Bes175