What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    my entire calendar is blocked off and I’m unable to unblock the dates. I was just recently paused from the platform. The reason was never explained to me. I’ve only been on this platform less than a month and it’s been very frustrating. Does anyone know w... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, At the moment, when a booking is confirmed, I email the guest a MS word document containing direction to the property details. Is there an automated way of doing this once a booking is confirmed ? E.g. Can I add the MS word document to the syst... Latest reply by Megan974
    Hi all, Looking to help my mum list her place. Can someone provide me with a detailed breakdown of what I need to write? I don't want to create or save the listing just yet as we are sorting the property out still, but I'd like to think of what to say. I ... Latest reply by M199
    Hello everyone. We are new to Airbnb and after some advice please.we are wanting to rent long term.we found a house on a local site marketplace, enquired and was told they rent it out via Airbnb, we had to pay deposit to Airbnb to secure it, we can then v... Latest reply by Yancy4