What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful. I have been asked to manage a friends apartment.Where I would do all communciation, meet and greet. Manage the cleaners, arrange clean linen, purchase Tea, Coffee, soap etc. I would get paid a commi... Latest reply by Jenn5870
    Hi, I am going to host a new house, an amazing place to breathe and find yourself with Indo- Bangladesh mixed culture and fun. Its along the historical Jessore road connected to Indian city Kolkata, and able to enjoy a day trip to the biggest mangrove for... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone. not sure if anyone has had this situation but I believe I am losing revenue due to the address feature on my 2nd Airbnb property which is 20mters from my original property but has a different address. The original property is labelled as '... Latest reply by Emiel1
    What is the meaning of a black dot that I see in some days in the calendar? these days can be either reserved or available for reservation. I never before saw the dots and can’t find a reason for them. Are they indicative of something? Can anyone help me... Latest reply by Carolina1494