What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi guys, I am pretty new in the airbnb community and I would like to get tips from experienced hostess in how to improve my listing/ marketing on airbnb in order to get more reservations. please feel free to check out the listing. I do not have reviews ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In the past I have used keypad locks only but will have to use a lock box at one of my places (long story). Those of you who have lock boxes, what are some of your best practices? Do you put to set of keys just in case? Do you change the lock box code a... Latest reply by Christine1759
    Hello So I have just finished my booking and put it up, it has gone live. I am so anxious! Do you have any tips or suggestions on how get a booking? Here is the preview link, please take a look, if you have any feedback it would be greatly appreciated ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Ardrian Hardjono (14-24 April) made the reservation and still wants to come, but our calendar does not show the reservation, and he has checked the customer calendar, which shows the dates still avaiable.In addition I have not heard from you with regard ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I'm new to Airbnb hosting. Currently, my home is listed for Instabook. I have 9 bookings so far and only 2 have a profile. I can't find anything about my guest other than their name and phone number-is this normal? Also, my home is listed for 8 people. I ... Latest reply by Beverly213