What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Today I contacted Airbnb customer support for a very routine change to my account. My address was slightly incorrect and my listing was displaying my county and not my city. Seems simple enough right? My highly trained customer support monkey somehow move... Latest reply by Niraj2
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20813964 when I put in clifton park, ny in the search box, usually my listing comes first page but not anymore. I have been a superhost for years with good reviews then all of sudden my listing is not searchable anymore. Been ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do you remove an existing listings host and add a new host? I am taking over managing an existing listing. I need to remove the current host and put myself as the host. I also need to remove all their banking info and replace it with my own. Thanks! Latest reply by Lisa723