What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    we just listed 2 small apartments we have in our home. Only one shows up on the map. They’re both in the listings. We’re mostly getting reservations for the one on the map. We would like to have both of them show up on the map. How do we do this? Thank... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    On the "Your Trips" page, Airbnb lumps some trips together instead of showing each individually. So it's not possible to see all stays, with their dates, on one page. Instead it's necessary to open individual stays in individual tabs. It would be helpf...
    Hi,Newbie here-question. I have hosted three different guests in my unit. All three have had slight damage issues. They are as follows - broken lamp (which they didn't pay for and Airbnb is resolving) white towel used to clean mud up and now unusable (dar... Latest reply by Tami239