What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello. New to hosting. Only renting out in the summers starting next year. Can Hosts also host at VRBO? Does anybody here host on there as well? Which site do you find better? Google says VRBO is but their fees are higher. If I remember correctly they... Latest reply by Terry-and-Maria0
    Bonjourj'ai 2 annonces pour des gîtes voisins ayant un trou dans les réservations sur un des deux gîte je m'aperçois que sur les résultats de recherche un seul apparait. j'ai vérifié les paramètres mais rien à faire. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I placed my property online yesterday but do not see it when I search for it? I even go to the map and the exact street and house but it appears not active. Did I miss a step? Thank you in Advanced! John Latest reply by John5539
    I am in negotiations to buy a property that is already listed on Airbnb and has bookings into the Autumn. The owner and current host is a superhost and has very good reviews. I would like to transfer the listing (& reviews) to myself but understand that t... Latest reply by Suzanne781