What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I run a very small AirBnB out of my home. It's very old school AirBnB, with a huge personal touch. I offer a bedroom for two with a private bath across the hall. It is in the middle of my home and we share the entrance. I closed down in March of 2020 a... Latest reply by Tanya92
    Hi my name is Zara, I live in Wrexham north Wales, I have been a landlord for 11 years and recently decided go turn over one of my houses to serviced accomodation.Really is bad timing, I've been listed for 2 weeks and no bookings. Tried most things. What... Latest reply by Helen575
    Have you had a look at the incidence of COVID-19 in NSW Australia? I totally support Airbnb's policy of enhanced cleaning in places where the Corona virus is active, like California and in Oregon where my son lives. But Australia has almost eradicated t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0