What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    I am trying to mark dates blocked on my Airbnb calendar via the website but when I select a free date and go to the Availability section the options for Available and Blocked are greyed out. I can block them on the app and I do have all the correct permis... Latest reply by Pat271
    We have recently signed up to the Enhanced Cleaning Protocol as it is now available in Greece. When Airbnb first launched this we decided to adopt this way of cleaning although it wasn't available in Greece at that time. We felt it was very important to... Latest reply by Christine591
    Hi everyone! So excited to be a part of this awesome platform! We just listed our Airbnb today! It’s in Kissimmee, FL 8 min from Disney world! This is our first Airbnb and we are so excited! Any tips for newbies ? Best way to get bookings for a newbie? An... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have recently been working on creating an account for a boutique hotel and it has been quite the venture. At this point I have made the account, created 3 listings for 3 different room types and have connected them to my PMS system. We have received res... Latest reply by Alex893
    Hi Everyone, I have been to many AIRBNB and have always wanted to own one. I finally found a great property with a pool and jacuzzi. I came on here to learn about the process and I am shocked by how many “unfair” things seem to occur to the hosts. Woul... Latest reply by Sarah977