What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, please help, planning to host a unit but didnt know how to check analytics, rental index and pricing matrix on that area. Would anybody help me get a link please
    Hi Everyone I m from India , i m having a big time troubling You’re ready to publish!You’ll be able to welcome your first guest starting June 20, 2020 . If you’d like to update your calendar or house rules, you can easily do all that after you hit publish...
    I have a guest who is requesting the address after a booking but with 0 reviews and far in advance of the stay. I know addresses can be provided only after booking but this makes me nervous especially since my calendar is viewable and it will be evident w... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0