What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Airbnb used to have smaller slider arrows that allowed you to move day by day in your calendar. These arrows were below the bigger one that forces you to jump a week at a time. Was there a notice that they were removing them? Is it only me who misses them...
    Hello, I'm new here. Just started an AirBnB with our cottage we built for my parents on our ranch, and it has been so exciting! I decided to create a website for our place, and on it I have pictures, reviews, things to do in our area, restaurant recommend... Latest reply by Stephanie
    My post for my rental says ‘Jan, Feb. and March must be rented together-but I still get numerous requests for other dates. I’ve tried to add a special requirement so that it says Jan-Mar., 90 day rental -but for some reason it’s not working the way I’d l... Latest reply by Cristina234
    Hello. I've a question about the reservations. For a long time, I have not received reservations through Airbnb for my apartment. Yet the reviews are 5 stars, the same prices, nothing has changed compared to the previous year. But practically I only recei...
    be altered. It says can be shared by myself, family, friends and guests. this is not correct and sounds like it could be shared with a lot of people.How can we get this extra incorrect information deleted and let the hosts write if they want to do so jus...