What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi folks I’ve been hosting away for the last 3 years and currently my feature photo is of the open plan kitchen/family room/diner. We accommodate up to 8 guests - a mix of folks and many attending weddings at a local castle venue. If you have a mom... Latest reply by Ben688
    I have had this really strange issue, and I think a few others here have had it too! For the past 11 days I have not been able to log onto the community centre. I was kept up to date.....each morning I was able to see all the latest posts but.....I coul... Latest reply by Robin129
    Hey there, Whether you host on the coast or in the mountains, in a city or in a small village, you will probably have certain seasons or periods which are busier with visitors than others. It might be simply due to the weather or perhaps there is an ... Latest reply by Possepony0
    • Busiest season.png
    Picture of my own GuidebookWhen a guest books an Airbnb listing, no matter where it was, tips and local recommendations always prove useful. Of course, guests already have their own plans but I’ve found that a host suggestions can always pleasantly sur... Latest reply by Bovin--and-Gael-0
    • guide 1.jpg
    • Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 14.59.54.png
    • guide 2.png
    Hi, my internet went down while guests are here. The technician arrives tomorrow. It’s been off for two days total. We offer free wifi. We have a McDonalds down the street that provides free wifi. We instructed those who need it to call family to go t... Latest reply by Sarah977