2022: Month of Celebration

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

2022: Month of Celebration

Quincy_0-1668436194135.jpeg

Hi everyone!

It’s that time of year again where we hold our 6th annual Month of Celebration here on the Community Center.

For the newcomers to the CC, we’ve been running this festival every year since 2017 – it works a little bit like an advent calendar. For each day of December, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive or inspirational. We cover both hosting and non-hosting related topics: from nice stories, personal experiences, helpful tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts, and anything else that brings a smile to someone's face! Every year, we’ve shared some great conversations, laughs, and celebrated our wonderful community.

Last year, we had some wonderful topics, including Robin4's with Life is full of coincidences and a festive treat from Huma0 with Christmas: What will you be cooking? The possibilities of writing topics are endless. You can take a look at last years' here, for some inspiration.

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 11.20.42.png

If you would like to get involved, please reply to this thread and let us know which date (or dates) you would like to post a topic. I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity, whether you get involved or just read and share your thoughts on others' posts. 😄

Enjoy!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

71 Replies 71
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Claudia331! The 29th is absolutely fine! I will add your name to the calendar, and I will be reaching out to you with some more info 😊

Thank you so much for participating! 

-----

Claudia331
Host Advisory Board Member
Lecco, Italy

@Quincy  really glad to partecipate!

see you soon

Hi Quincy, 

If there is a spot available, I can share a post anytime between December 15 and 28th. 

Just let me know 😉

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rebeca70! I happen to have 1 more spot free on the 27th! I’ve pencilled you in for that date! Also, I will be reaching out to you with some more info shortly!😊

-----

Ester1
Level 3
Sasso di Castalda, Italy

Hi Quincy,

are you ready for a nice Italian/French and English post? Let me know if and when it can be possible.

Ester

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ester1! I think I am ready for it! 🤩 I have put your name for the 18th of December, which is also the last available date, as the calendar is now full! 🎉

I will be reaching out to you shortly with some more information!

Quincy 

-----

Robert4649
Level 3
Foulkesmill, Ireland

So you've got all dates covered now? 👍🏻

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Robert4649 We do, however if you'd like to post we're always thrilled to have either two on any given day, or extend the Month of Celebration into the first week of January!

The more, the merrier, just let us know if you'd like to take part. 🤗

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes. I would call it Croatia Connection, and tell about two world-schooling families I hosted &  introduced to each other & inspired me to travel to Croatia.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I love that @Robert4649! Do you have a date you'd like this posted on? Take your pick, we'll add you to the schedule and send you a follow-up message as well 😊

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Lynnie1
Level 5
Foulkesmill, Ireland

I don't mind what date. You can tell me. Robert is my husband - I co host his glamping tents. I am Lynnie. 😊

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Lovely to meet you @Lynnie1 🤗

I sent @Robert4649 a message with a bit more info - why don't we pencil you in for the 24th? And if it needs to move around closer to the time we can arrange that easily!

Emilie

-----