What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Kenneth565
    Covid-19 has happened and if anything else it has presented all of us with a rare opportunity to slow down and think and do things in a better way in the future. Since we have hosting in common, what I wish for Airbnb are as follow > 1. Drop the $1m Host... Latest reply by Robin4
    It's the anniversary of Elvis Presley's death this weekend. A fabulous singer to listen to his songs and a great distraction to current events in the world . Do you have a favourite Elvis song? If so, does it have special significance as to where you were... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am a Superhost in Provincetown, Massachusetts. We currently have a travel ban and a stay-at-home order in place from our governor Charlie Baker.Currently, if I cancel a reservation due to the stay-at-home/travel ban/forbidding short term rentals policy ... Latest reply by Nicci-and-David0
    I’ve been at this for 6 years and it seems most guests are very responsible but a few have a bad attitude. We are just outside a national park and I do about 60 bookings a year in each of my two Airbnb homes. Each house has 3 bedrooms and I place 2 full... Latest reply by Kelly149
    You all might know this already, but I only just found out. Airbnb has extended it's extenuating circumstances policy until 30 Sept. Guest can cancel for a full refund any time up until arrival if booked before 14 March. So much for Chesky saying he'd got... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0