What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Selvakumar5
    This is my first tax year with Airbnb in Canada. I am seeking a list of current expenses to claim for CRA tax form in 2019. I see several posts that show various items but I haven't found anything complete. I'd appreciate feedback or a link. Latest reply by Katherine240
    I am trying to host a small gathering max 15 people, with backyard patio and grill for dates July 31- August 2. Someone please help me I don't mind it being 30 minutes outside of Detroit. I do have identification and I do not mind paying a security depos... Latest reply by Ann72
    We have instant book. As new hosts Airbnb Customer Service informed us that we couldn't be superhosts without it and would not get bookings (wrong on all counts). So we turned it on and have had it since only turning it off during our state lockdown. I li... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hello Airbnb family I have found that there is a problem with polish translation.While searching for listings that are "pet friendly" I can see that they are not in polish translation. Like here: In English version, under 'Amenities for everyday living' ... Latest reply by Cormac0
    I was having a disagreement with my host about the cleanliness of my rental and he sent someone to do an "inspection". I refused to let her in without a mask on and have been told that I am lying about the mask and the dirt and the ant/gnat infestation. T... Latest reply by Quincy