What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Patricia-Lavon0
    Hi,Does anyone know and can explain me what "Covid -19 support payment/ Not applicable, separate policy applies" means? I am a Host and I had a few cancellations due Covid-19 and this is the message I have next to my cancelled bookings. The guest cancelle... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I am not sure that Airbnb realises what part it plays in the arts. It has become a benefactor, unwittingly I suspect. Thanks to Airbnb topping up the coffers of creatives around the world books have been written, paintings painted, houses adorned, new fo... Latest reply by Lizzie
    So I’ve had to cancel my reservation for that’s was supposed to be in a few weeks due to COVID. I did have a refund coupon to use for a future booking. But that coupon seems to have gone? I’m not sure what’s happened, no money has been refunded into my ba... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello everyone. I am Ranjana from Mumbai, India. As you all are aware of the COVID19 crisis and the need for being there for each other. I wish I could help as many as possible, but I have my limitations. So I am able to help only a few against the vast ...
    Hello,I’m Ranveer Airbnb superhost from India. I’ve been part of Airbnb since 2017.Till 2017 my family’s only income was from renting our place to local people or students.I graduated in the year 2017 and left my job to start a Airbnb with my place, my fa... Latest reply by Ranveer1