What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    The extenuating circumstances policy is unfair. There are three parties involved, the guest, the host and Airbnb. The risk should be shared between the three, but in fact I as the host am the only one getting screwed, and yet I did nothing wrong. As a com...
    I’ve had to cancel the next 4 months due to an a and e doctor needing accommodation. Because she works with sick corona virus people she needs to live in isolation . I’ve offered my annexe. My first cancellation I made was free but Airbnb are charging me ... Latest reply by Mark1357
    AirBnB, are you still, in these worrying corona times, greedy enough to deny a guest their used coupon refunded if cancelling a booking?
    I must decry the decision by Airbnb to unilaterally withdraw the one financial protection which Hosts have - the cancellation policy.Travellers are protected by a number of protections - including Travel Insurance. If they do not carry travel insurance, t... Latest reply by Katie645
    We recently declined 2 reservation requests from guests who both tried to contact us (via email or phone number) outside the AirBnb platform. For this reason, I declined the reservation requests only for those declined requests to then “count against” my ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, We have now had a a month of bookings cancelled due to Covid-19, and in all likelihood will have bookings throughout May & June (and beyond?) cancelled too. As Airbnb hosts we have certain people that we rely on to help us, such as our lovely cl... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hii am hoping someone will help me. I am wanting to give guests a 50% refund for when they cancel. They cancelled after the COVID-19 Airbnb rules apply. They are technically meant to lost 100% but I don’t think that is fair. If someone could tell me how I... Latest reply by Mark1357