What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Staci177
    hello all, We recently put our home onAirbnb and within a few days received a booking for 5 days, great I hear you say... However, I was concerned when I noticed the guest had only just joined Airbnb this month and hence had no reviews or prior bookings. ... Latest reply by Gary782
    Hello everyone, My name is Jasmin and my boyfriend and I are looking to manage a property where we can live on-site and co-host with you.I’ve been an active user of airbnb for years and can help you with cleaning, managing guest inquiries/bookings/accommo...
    Hello! I am looking for a co-host close to Danvers, MA. I have one listing Can you recommend one? What's the best way to find one? What has been your experience with co-hosting? Thanks
    Merhabalar.14.01.2020 tarihinde yapılan, HMD8MEZJSA onay kodlu rezervasyon cezasız olarak iptal edilmek isteniyor. Rezervasyon iptal sebebi, sivil havacılık genel müdürlüğünün mart ayı içerisinde İtalya ile Türkiye arasındaki tüm uçuşları iptal etmesidir....
    Hejsan! Tänkte man tjänar ju pengar men detta måste väl deklareras som en inkomst?? Hur går ja till väga?
    I have been working in disaster recovery for over 10 years. I'm looking to take my entrepreneurial spirit to work locally in Austin as a co-host on Airbnb listings. I have extensive experience running a small business, I've rented out RVs and travel tra...
    Two young guests have just arrived. I knew they arrived because they messaged me, not because they rang the doorbell (which is plain to see). My usual (brief) show-around was pretty much ignored and their body language said 'leave us'. I did so after poin... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    • Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 12.06.34.png
    All GuestsUPDATE TO HOUSE POLICIES - Effective 3/1/20 This update to house policy regards COVID 19 and is being issued as a result of potential cases being identified in Florida. Although you personally may or may not be concerned about COVID-19, others ... Latest reply by Michelle53
    I recently returned from Vietnam where a fellow host lost a month long cancellation due to corona virus concern which is understandable. (I was there during beginning surge). My suggestion is that when a guest cancels long term for reasons not controlled ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0