What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dinorah16
    I recently returned from Vietnam where a fellow host lost a month long cancellation due to corona virus concern which is understandable. (I was there during beginning surge). My suggestion is that when a guest cancels long term for reasons not controlled ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello community. I recently learned from a forum member that she has paid around $6,000 over the past year to have her listing optimized in SEO searches and etc. Like many hosts she isn't getting any new bookings because of the coronavirus. So her expert ...
    So i wanted to change the lock box code on my house for self check in. After 10 minutes flying around the app, I couldn't find the setting. I called Airbnb and the solution was to open a web browser on the phone and do it. However, when logging in on ...