What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Kevin3499
    Hi, I have a question on the super host status. I have two properties on Airbnb. To reach super host status, will they combine the stays and reviews on those two properties? Or does each property have to qualify itself for a super host status? in other wo... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Has anyone else noticed an uptick in bookings made for only one, where the guest meant to book for two or more? We've had a rash of these lately, so many that I suspect there's either a technical glitch or that they've made a change to the site that is ca... Latest reply by Diane974
    Ok, I know this has been asked before but what insurance companies do and don't work with AirBnB? We just started hosting a guest suite and there are NO insurance companies in town (I'm in Vermont, US) who will cover our house at all if we even mention th...
    We have built an AI technology for security cameras which enables them to recognize specific events. Our software allows you to create custom alerts for what matters to you, like your max occupancy being violated, dog detected, car parked in the wrong loc...
    • screenshots.png
    • parking2.gif
    Guest reserved room. Guest sent message to me (host) advising me that he made a mistake and asks me to cancel reservation. I asked guest to cancel their reservation but guest has refused to do so. If I decline the reservation, those dates will remai... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi, I am new to this "community discussion room" .... I just came across Airbnb Work. Is this completely separate? Do the listings overlap? I am very interested in attracting the business sector so would appreciate some direction in terms of attracting w...