What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Maria21526
    I'm a new host and I have a guest who reserved our place without checking the pet policy (we have a no dogs policy). He booked it about a month ago and the checkin date is in 5 days. He messaged me 2 days ago asking if they can bring their dog if they kee... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi. My town is planning to enact an ordinance for Short Term Rentals. One of the requirements is to register with the state as a merchant. I know that Airbnb is considered a Marketplace Facilitator and automatically collects the state and county taxes. My... Latest reply by Simeon35
    I have a share home listing and just tested positive for Covid 19 , although vaccinated and boosted in November. I have just contacted CS and requested my next reservation beginning in 3 days be cancelled. Unable to get a covid testing center appointme... Latest reply by Rebecca1760
    If you have ever heard of Turnkey Vacation Rentals, or see them through Airbnb, DO NOT book. My group booked a trip 3 months in advance for the week of July 4th and our rental was CANCELLED less than 48 hours before our check-in time with no prior notic... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi everybody Recently I received email from airbnb that they suspended my listing for low rating and in 2 months they will delete it. But the rating is 4.58. I sent to review and received reply which is not helping me to understand the real issue and so I... Latest reply by Emiel1