What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Kare4512
    Hello everyone, I am aware that some hosts do the cleaning in their properties themselves, and that some hire cleaners to do so粒什. This reminded me that a while ago, some hosts in the community mentioned using sustainable cleaning products or even ho... Latest reply by Sybe
    • Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 15.58.00.png
    I have just received Superhost status - Yeah! How can I embed the 'superhost' label in my main photo of listing? Many thanks for advice. RegardsGerry176 Latest reply by Sybe
    I am a previous host on Air BNB and i am here to talk about an experience that i have had as a guest. I rented a room for a week, with the promise that i could rent for long term if i liked it. The place was advertised as 1 bath and 1bed... i assumed that... Latest reply by Norma90