What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Tush63
    I am new to this but I declined a request because our association has a strict policy of no one under 25 can rent. I emailed the mother that I couldn't do it but then tried to fill out the "tell the guest why you are declining" and "tell ABB why you are ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I only started hosting end of 2021. I'm still learning but most of my guests scored between 4 and 5. Last week i had a couple staying for a week. Never stayed in an Airbnb before. I'm extremely annoyed, disappointed with their low rating which lower my ov... Latest reply by Sandi48
    We wanted to offer free stays for 3 weeks while my wife was in Japan and offer less services. (I.e. no hot tub and no pizza experience included in our Tiny House, Shed Studio resort compound.)However we can't offer our blocked out dates and once we attem... Latest reply by Arie7134
    Here is the situation - Whenever I book airbnb, If I am staying more than a night, I like to get a place where I have the entire house to myself. In this case, its small guest house on the hosts property. I booked this guest house for two nights for my gi... Latest reply by Mark116
    My county recently cancelled it's contract with Airbnb and Airbnb is no longer remitting occupancy tax on our behalf. Airbnb is still collecting it and I am unable to get them to refund it to me so I can pay it manually.Can someone please tell me the step... Latest reply by Emiel1