What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Louis2641
    Hi all just asking for advice.My friend booked a house in south Fremantle for a gals weekend away this Friday - Monday. 12 of us are going and the property sleeps 12. As we know the government restrictions are changing as of midnight tonight and to comply... Latest reply by Anonymous
    A recent reservation had to cancel within 3 hours of the initial contact.She apologized and asked if I had Venmo so she could send me a 'Thank You'.I told her, I did not have it and not to worry about it. I wished her a greattime with her family and thou... Latest reply by Penni18
    I have declined multiple requests but the reason was that they did not read my house rules or the multiple times I noted in the listings that the condo was NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 I described on the refusals the reason for the refusals but I j... Latest reply by Veronika201
    • Merrily2_0-1641215443881.png
    Hi everyone I have a 3 bed semi in Yorkshire that a film crew are wanting hire for a couple of days. I'm told it's to conduct an interview and will only be used for 2 hours each day and low-key. They've given all the company details etc and they're above ... Latest reply by James-Martin0
    **[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] was our guest booked for 1 night only 5-6 of July has completely crashed our apartment, she hosted party in my place where its clearly mentioned on my house rules STRICTLY NO PART... Latest reply by Sarah977