What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Anyone have any tips how to avoid these. I have received the best 4 star review. Seems like not very fair and makes no sense . Anyway to get Airbnb to remove this or tips to avoid in the future   Latest reply by Emilia42
    • 60DDB005-52FA-4C79-AB94-C1BF1F58D70D.jpeg
    We live in Wales and host our home during the high season summer months of July and August. Last year, we were unable to host due to pandemic restrictions and string of cancellations. I feel unfairly penalized by the new Superhost criteria which require... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all just asking for advice.My friend booked a house in south Fremantle for a gals weekend away this Friday - Monday. 12 of us are going and the property sleeps 12. As we know the government restrictions are changing as of midnight tonight and to comply... Latest reply by Anonymous