What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Anyone have any advice? On my iPhone (site and app), I can use Airbnb with no problem if I’m on cell data, and wifi is off. But with wifi on, I’m getting an error message. Just started happening this morning. Thx Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had a guest not show up for a 4 day stay the day before Christmas. They didn't cancel until today, 2 days after their due date and Airbnb refunded them all of their money because one in their party tested positive for Covid. I couldn't rebook my plac... Latest reply by Huma0
    I know as hosts we all lament the lack of support on various issues. It seems that the cache' of this particular platform may be falling with guests as well. I was speaking to a coworker and the subject of my ABB space came up. "Oh no," he said "I don't s... Latest reply by John5097
    Hello all, for those of you who celebrate Christmas, and those of you who are also responsible for the cooking of the traditional Christmas meal, what are your plans for Christmas lunch or dinner? What is traditional in your country and do you feel it's ... Latest reply by Huma0
    • christmas-food-delivery-2020-christmas-by-qt-at-home-144032-2.jpg