What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Hunter145
    Hello. I am Bumper from Thailand, I am looking to Co-host whit the owners who need the hosting. Kindly chat to me if you have any questions anytime See you soon:-) E-mail. hostbumpthailand3@gmail.comsontaya_bum1@hotmail.com+66970933975 RegardsBumper Thai... Latest reply by Teri
    We have had a house reserved and paid for for 4 months 5days before arrival host sent me a note saying they sold the home and new owners won’t host us No mention about returning our money or the bond this puts us in Is there any recourse? Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello, I have my first airbnb guest and she has already violated the house rules. She told me that it would just be her and her daughters staying but I have seen a man spend the night the past two nights. He is seen on my security cameras that the guest w... Latest reply by Elaine701