What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I am new to hosting and received an inquiry to book. The person mentioned that his company was paying for the vacation and I could receive a company check or cashier's check. Is this normal? I hate to sound skeptical but I am too new to know about any ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Yesterday I was sent a link from a friend to an article about my Airbnb by a travel writer. As far as I know this person has not been a guest. Its a flattering little write up on a blog that's pretty popular. All the pictures were taken directly from m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am seeing a pattern of receiving an Airbnb message saying guest has checked out (as much as 2 hours before the latest time allowed) and guest has not actually checked out. If this message is automatically sent based on a particular hour of the day or m... Latest reply by Helen427
    I’m looking for an owner who needs an able, responsible, mature person to manage guests stays in exchange for living space at their west coast property. I’m a retired Ohioan who wants to live closer to my two adult children who live on the west coast.
    Hello I am hoping to get some help I am a new host I literally just published my listing 2 days ago and I verified my identity and I uploaded all of the required documents. I got my first upcoming booking for this Friday then all of a sudden my account is... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello. I see that AirBnB has paid the Florida state taxes on the full rental amount. I am getting ready to pay the local Volusia County tax and I want to know if I should subtract my own service fee before I calculate that 6% to the county. I know that Ai... Latest reply by LaTisha8