What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Andrea8263
    For the second time in the last month, I have had a guest cancel within 48 hrs of confirmation. One was for 6 and one was for 12 guests.In each case, I spent a lot of time, with messages back and forth as inquiries before booking. These continued after ... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hi I require quests to have a verified picture. I have received a message from a potential guest that he cannot upload a picture from his provisional and asked if he could email me this instead. Is this normal? I don’t know what to do help Latest reply by Caroline1856
    Hi all. I'm a new host to the community and am currently hosting the property for 1-month minimum stay. I just received an inquiry for a 6-month stay, and I am overwhelmed because I had a smell of this might be a scam. The user has 2 reviews and ID verifi... Latest reply by Jiawei8
    I get many third-party booking requests. I ask Aibnb for help and they say this is not allowed as the guest is then not ID’ed or verified. Good I want to protect my family and other guests but then what I ask do I do about the booking request. i have been... Latest reply by Helen2404
    Was happy to receive Superhost bonus yesterday, however I noticed the code they provided is the same code they provided last year. When I check my credits, it only shows one credit expiring Dec 31, 2021. I assume that is last years with the extended date.... Latest reply by Willene1