What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    My Superhost coupon expires on 1/4/21. We are in lockdown in Ireland and I won’t be able to use it before that date! Can it be extended? In light of this global freeze on movement!? ** **Sensitive information hidden Latest reply by Nick
    My management company told me that Airbnb has a new cancellation policy, whereby any guest with a complaint can cancel within 24 hours of their arrival and receive a full refund. They also are not required to give the host a chance to address the situatio... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We are hosts with a room in our home to share with Airbnbers. Both my husband and I have been vaccinated and state that and also include, "and hope you will be, too". Today I received a request from someone from France asking if we only accept those who h... Latest reply by Pamela192