What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    Allowing guests to rate hosts on “perceived value” should be dropped or the guests should be provided with some objective data on which to base their rating. My PLUS listing consistently receives “too expensive” comments despite the fact that we are pric...
    Hi, I'm Lisa Jansen, creator of the ONALI brand if you want to offer a gift that will make the difference between your airbnb and your competitors. Are you in constant competition and want to maintain or increase the quality of your reviews? Increase your... Latest reply by Liv
    • Gift Products ONALI 2.jpg
    so i had a guest at my place. when he arrives at the place he said he didnt like my place and he is not gonna stay i said okay no problem. but after that he left a really bad review so i am not recieving any more bookings maybe bcz of that review any sugg... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am trying to determine what an appropriate co-hosting payment should be. I plan to discuss it with my co-host as well.I have heard of rates varying from 7% - 50% . Some as high as 75%I think the following question might be important questions to discuss... Latest reply by Helen3
    I try to be honest and trusting when I get a request. Of course you can’t look up their info or see their photo until after you accept the booking. The. You see a photo of the person partying it up in a questionable position with a drink in their hand. I’... Latest reply by Julie3765
    Hi everyone.I have guests asking about if they can bring a trailer as well when they rent my cottage. An example is the cottage sleeps 7 so this person asked if she can bring her trailer to sleep 4 so there would be a total of 11 ppl. How can that work fo... Latest reply by Mihaela65