What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Layla81
    On a lighter note, I came across this from a post in the community leader group. We've had a lot of guests quarantining in our home. Which of the following best describes your listing? I would have to say House #1 for us. Have you changed your listing... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    • IMG_6944.JPG
    Hi. I am a super host for 2 years. I've found the experience very enjoyable as well as lucrative.The space I rent out is a bedroom and bathroom in my home so my calendar is blocked through February. I want to open up again but am still concerned about ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a guest stay 1 night. Only issue was she was up all night with her "study friend" having relations very loudly to where I got complaints from 3 other guests. I left a mild review just hinting at the issue. She left me a good review. 5 minutes late... Latest reply by Sheema0
    I'm still very new to hosting. I think I'm handling this right, but not totally sure. My current long term guest is booked till end of this month. He has recently stated he plans to extend his stay by another month and I've indicated to him I'll approve. ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi All, Anyone here using Co-Hosts over Teams? We manage 125 properties with 4 managers assigned a specific set of properties to them but with Teams, they basically receive emails for all of the 125 properties. To help with this we created filters in th... Latest reply by Scott
    A guest in the message confessed that his girlfriend hit my garage door on accident, I need to contact the roller door supplier to inspect the damage and provide a tax invoice to fix it. I made a claim immediately in the resolution. The repairment and rep... Latest reply by Lorna170