What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I had very messy guests who left a giant mess and 6 loads of laundry and broke a door handle in the new condo I host. When I brought up I might send them a request for extra cleaning and repairs costs they denied everything - even said there must have bee... Latest reply by Nina1093
    Hello Everyone - I am a local Airbnb Experience Host in Boise, and I would love to collaborate with local home hosts in the area. If you're interested in chatting to learn more about my Winter Mindfulness Walk and meditation experiences, please let me kn...
    Airbnb has taken a "no parties allowed" policy. Recently we have had several guests throw illegal parties at our listings. Airbnb has not helped in the removal of the guests. Additionally, Airbnb is allowing guests that have broken the rules to write reta... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Imagine getting a text at 3am from your neighbour to say that there is a party with over 300 people at your tiny 2 room row cottage. This is what happened to me.Phoning the police on my way I arrived to see my little renovated heritage house with a smashe... Latest reply by Larry339