What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jean-B213
    Hello, all you lovely people in the ABB community. Note - This post is written from the perspective of an Airbnb guest.“Live in a stranger’s house, did you say?”, my soon to be bride asked me with an air of disbelief, “and that too on our honeymoon? Surel... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • A61_8329a.jpg
    • DSC_0692.JPG
    • DSC_0156.JPG
    Hi EveryoneI got a ping for ABNB telling me ‘Max’ had booked from 22/12 to 11/1 - a booking we desperately need as our calendars have been blocked for much of the year and our main business is in the music business! Lucky! Then they sent me an email - I... Latest reply by Anthony223
    Is there a way to search for conversations by state. I'm in Nebraska. We had a family book 3 days and then ask to extend their stay with zero intention of paying. I'd like to warn the other hosts in the state. The guests told us that they were opening... Latest reply by Kirstin38
    March 2020 will always be remembered as the month when 'Business as Usual' was not an option! Similar to the experiences of many other hosts, the spate of cancellations from guests in March 2020 and receipt of several messages giving the same reason for c... Latest reply by Katie
    • image for Excel City Apartments -Airbnb article.jpg
    To whom it may concern, I booked my reservation on December 7, 2020 to arrive in New York on December 29, 2020- January 2, 2021, unfortunately as of December 18, 2021 the state of California has been issued a regional stay home order against non essenti... Latest reply by Anonymous