Airbnb Management in New Haven, Connecticut

Answered!
Krystian14
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Airbnb Management in New Haven, Connecticut

Hi!

We are looking for a local airbnb management person/company in CT. Specifically, our property is in New Haven. Does anyone have any positive experience with one?

Thanks in advance!

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Krystian14 , Have you already found a Co-host or management company for your listing? 

If you're still looking for an experienced Co-host, please feel free to explore Airbnb's Co-host platform as well, if there's a reliable lead for you there. You can explore the platform through our guide here : 👉 How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 👈 

Do share your recommendations with us , if you've already found a suitable lead! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Krystian!

While I'm not physically present in CT. I have experience in managing and co hosting multiple Airbnb properties virtually for clients in the US, UK etc.

Please let me know if you require 24/7 efficient, convenient and reliable services which includes customer support, cleaner service and scheduling, maintenance and other Airbnb related services. 

We can discuss further, thanks!

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Krystian14 , Have you already found a Co-host or management company for your listing? 

If you're still looking for an experienced Co-host, please feel free to explore Airbnb's Co-host platform as well, if there's a reliable lead for you there. You can explore the platform through our guide here : 👉 How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 👈 

Do share your recommendations with us , if you've already found a suitable lead! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Krystian, if you're still looking for a manager, I'd love to throw my hat in the ring. My rates are some of the lowest in the industry.