I think KYC problems is trying to scam from hosts

Answered!
Quang-Anh1
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

I think KYC problems is trying to scam from hosts

After 1 months of delay payouts, i have contact to Airbnb many times, and the problem they tell me that i didnt fill the KYC form ( even i have do it, i still have a screen shoot that Airbnb tell me that i already did it). 
And now all i have from Airbnb supports is just a few robotics reply, like an automatic reply & they never helps anythings. 
Is there anyone here can assist me now or is time to switch to another platform, have using this from 2018 - really dissapoint with a professional company.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Quang-Anh1 ,

Did you get a chance to go through the KYC requirements to verify your Host account? It would be worth reviewing if your KYC info is up-to-date.

Meanwhile, I will ask the related teams as well for further guidance, if there is anything specific.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

25 Replies 25
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Quang-Anh1 ,

Did you get a chance to go through the KYC requirements to verify your Host account? It would be worth reviewing if your KYC info is up-to-date.

Meanwhile, I will ask the related teams as well for further guidance, if there is anything specific.

-----

We are having same problems too.!!! Could you give me information please how many days later you get the payouts? It's very frustrating 😑

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nureddin1, are you still facing any issues? Hope this has been resolved for you!

-----

Hi @Bhumika , My issue has been resolved and the proceeds are coming.. Thank you. 

Hello @Nureddin1 

How did you resolve your issue? 

What can you advise those of us still experiencing the identical challenge? 

Hello 

Do you know what was the problem exactly? I have the same problem and no one can tell me what the issue is

Hi, may i know how long does all these process takes? Mine is still on hold since june

Same here. You know nothing about the local language you have no idea about the law and you keep delaying payments which is your mistake only. 

Hi Bhumika,

Alhtough I got my first payout in a day, I have been still waiting for the second payout for several days. If KYC team need to verify my details to send me the payment , I am wondering how on earth did I receive the first payout? Did it happen without verification? On top of that, I had alread received a notification stating that my personal details is verified a couple of days ago, just after I received the the payout for my first guest.

Could you please help with this issue?

Thanks!

Please help me Bhumika, see private message

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Janina93, Thank you for sharing your concerns with me and I am really sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the KYC. Us Community Managers don't have the tools to dig deeper into the issue, but I will try and reach out to the team that may have more information regarding this or if it is a bug. I sincerely hope this gets resolved for you soon!

-----

I rent  around 50 long term (over 1 month) Airbnb bookings per month. 

Unfortunately a few weeks ago, my payouts paused and I was put into an endless loop of airbnb asking me to provide the KYC form. After providing it, it never got verified. I have been calling the Airbnb office multiple hours per day in the last week, and I always get the same answer, please insert ur kyc form, if I say that I have already uploaded it, they tell me that they will escalate it to another department and I should wait until they review it. The new department asks me then to insert the kyc form and send me a link that brings me back to the form that I have already inserted.  I can not even insert anything new, there is no interface to insert anything. Its an endless loop of the same conversations, no one is able to take the lead and free me of this misery. This could ruin my whole economic existence, I need the payouts to pay my company bills. I strongly believe that this is an IT bug,  I read here that many other users had the same problem in the past months. Can anyone help me?

Bhumika hello,

I have reached your profile to the community page about KYC.

I have almost the same problems that the other hosts had. All my personal information, and my tax information are submitted and approved by Airbnb. 

for some reason, none of the health center representatives now, my account has been reviewed for KYC and my payments are on hold for almost a month now.

for the last five days I have been talking with the health center and getting no help at all. They are all telling me that KYC is an internal thing, and all I can do is sit down and wait for an email, which I haven’t received.

I am a professional host with seven houses in Istanbul and one house in Bodrum, so my entire income is from my short-term rentals. 

Can you please guide me on what to do about this matter or who can I talk with to solve my problem?

thanks in advance,

Rana Gork

Myka15
Level 2
Camberwell, Australia

@Bhumika

would you able to help me on the same kind of issue? I am waiting for the payouts to operating my business, otherwise my business can not provide service to the coming reservations on Airbnb platform. To seek other platform to earn what I should have is the best way.